Wednesday 29 September 2010

Broome cont…

Didn’t do much today, just went into town. Bought a Australian 3G pre-pay iPad micro-sim at £14 for 3GB of data. This compares with the £7.50 per MB T-Mobile would charge if I was stupid enough to put the UK one in it. Also bought a pair of thongs. I should point out that what the Aussies call thongs is completely different from the UK definition of thongs!
Then headed down to the beach to take a few pics and lazed around for the rest of the day. Heading up to Cape Leveque tomorrow so hoping for some good photography opportunities. I discovered I stupidly forgot to pack the Polarizing filter for my camera so had to buy one. There’s just too much UV bouncing around to take decent beach pictures without one.

IMG_1190
IMG_1196
IMG_1207

No comments:

Post a Comment